Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Screening for Orthopedic Conditions in Neonates, Children and Adolescents (Ultrasound Screening for Hip Dysplasia, Hip Dislocation, Scoliosis, Leg Length Discrepancy and Hemimelia).
- Correction of Limb Deformities and Short Stature (Ilizarov Technique, Taylor Spatial Frame, LRS System, Internal and External Corrections, 8-plate minimal invasive guided growth procedures).
- Early Treatment of Congenital and Acquired Deformities (Proximal Femur Defect, Congenital Tibia Pseudarthrosis, Hemimeli, Blout’s Disease, Skeletal Dysplasia, Achondroplasia).
- Non Surgical and Surgical Treatment for Birth Related Injuries.(Erb’s Palsy, Torticollis, Fractures).
- Non Surgical Treatment of Spinal Deformities in Children (Bracing, Congenital and Idiopathic Scoliosis, Spondylolysis, Spondylolisthesis).
- Treatment of Pediatric Hip (Brace Treatment, Supervised Physiotherapy, Surgery including Closed and Open Techniques with Pelvic and Femoral Osteotomies) .
- Treatment of Pediatric Foot Deformities (Clubfoot Ponseti Method, Vertical Talus, Metatarsus Adductus, Flatfoot, Congenital Toe Deformities).
- Treatment of Gait Abnormalities (Intoeing, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Toe Walking, Limping).
- Treatment of Neuromuscular Conditions (Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita).
- Supervision, Introduction and Support in the Application and Wearing of Orthotic Devices, Braces and Splints.
- Pediatric Fracture Treatment