- Newborn Check Up.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Breastfeeding Consultation.
- Nutritional advice, use of normal and modified formulas and breast feeding.
- Assessment and Management of Growth and Stature.
- Weight management (Failure to thrive, Under/Overweight, Obesity).
- Recognition and Management of Acute Illness (e.g. Recurrent fevers, Diarrhea, Ear Infection, Bronchiolitis, Cough, Urinary Tract Infection).
- Recognition and Management of Chronic Illnesses (e.g. Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease, asthma, snoring, chronic cough, constipation, food intolerance and eczema).
- Recognition and Management of Behavioral Issues (Including Bedwetting, Toilet Training problems and Feeding related issues).
- Allergy screening and Food Intolerance testing.
- Developmental Assessment.
- Assessment of Puberty (Delay or Early Puberty) and Adolescent Health.
- Nursery and School Health.
Dr Kathrin Foehe
- Preventive Check-Ups for children according to the German standard (Vorsorgeuntersuchung U1 – J2).
- Adolescent Health.
- Tropical and Travel Medicine.
- Tropical Dermatology.
- Ultrasound of Hip, Head, Thyroid and Abdomen.
- Management of Smaller Soft Tissue Injuries, Wound Care and Warts.
Dr. Sanja Mulabegovic
- Recognition, prevention and treatment of Common, Tropical and Rare Infectious Diseases, Parasites, Insect Bite transmitted Diseases.
- Pregnancy and fetal safety in relation to Infectious Diseases.
- Traveler advice.
- Cryo Therapy for Wart and Molluscum contagiosum.
- Diagnosis and treatment of different types of Anemia.
Dr. Shola Faniran
- Behaviour assessment and management (ADHD, ODD, CD, DMDD).
- Autism Spectrum Disorder assessment and management.
- Emotional problems assessment and management (Anxiety, School Refusal, Self Harm).
- Assessment and management of learning difficulty and intellectual disability.
- Management of children with Congenital Abnormalities (Chromosomal, Metabolic, Cerebral Palsy).
- Incontinence clinic (Bedwetting, Encopresis).
- Specialized developmental follow up clinic for Preterm Infants.