Laetitia graduated with Master’s degree in Speech and Language Therapy from the University of Geneva, Switzerland. She also has an Inter-University degree in dysphagia from the University of Toulouse, France.
After working in both private and hospital sectors in Switzerland, Laetitia moved to Dubai in 2016. Laetitia has been providing speech therapy for adults and children with feeding and swallowing disorders and a wide range of communication disorders, language difficulties, and learning disorders such as the following:
- Swallowing disorders
- Feeding disorders
- Voice impairments
- Speech and language delays
- Difficulties in Articulation
- Dysarthria (neurological speech disorders)
- Written language disorders
Laetitia holds several certifications including:
- Talk Tools(Oral Placement Therapy that uses a hierarchical based approach to improve speech clarity and feeding skills in individuals of all ages and across diagnoses)
- Makaton(Language Program using signs and symbols to help people to communicate).
- Hanen: It takes two to talk(Evidence-based and reputable program that shows how to use a natural, day-to-day life with the child to help with language skills development)
- Osteovox (manual therapy suitable for speech, voice and swallowing therapies) in Lyon, France.
She is a registered therapist with the “Association Romande des Logopédistes Diplômés (ARLD)”, Switzerland.